MISSOSOLOGY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Im new to the site
Miss Universe Special Edition EmptyFri Sep 17 2010, 10:12 by newscctv

» Nasanin Nuri Interview with Bon Prix DE part 2
Miss Universe Special Edition EmptyFri Sep 17 2010, 10:09 by newscctv

» MISS EARTH 2008
Miss Universe Special Edition EmptyFri Jul 24 2009, 15:05 by Chino

» Name that girl "WTF" girl that made the finals.
Miss Universe Special Edition EmptyFri Jul 24 2009, 15:03 by Chino

» OUR NEW HOME?
Miss Universe Special Edition EmptyFri Jul 24 2009, 15:00 by Chino

» COUNTRIES WITH THE MOST CROWNS
Miss Universe Special Edition EmptyFri Jul 24 2009, 14:59 by Chino

» WHAT ARE YOUR DISAPPOINTMENTS WITH THIS MW PLACINGS?
Miss Universe Special Edition EmptyFri Feb 06 2009, 23:59 by aditya

» Miss Venezuela 2008 - Stefania Fernandez (BACK-TO-BACK on MU 09..??)
Miss Universe Special Edition EmptyFri Feb 06 2009, 23:46 by aditya

» THE MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2009 FINALISTS!!!!!!
Miss Universe Special Edition EmptyFri Feb 06 2009, 23:42 by aditya

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 97 on Sat Feb 06 2021, 22:29
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Gallery

Miss Universe Special Edition Empty

Miss Universe Special Edition

Go down

Who is the Miss Universe Special Edition Winner?

NATALIA GUIMARAES

MIRIAM QUIAMBAO

DAYANA MENDOZA

ZULEYKA RIVERA

TALIANA VARGAS

OXANA FEDOROVA

LY JONAITIS

NATALIE GLEBOVA

LAURIANE GILLIERON

CYNTHIA OLAVARRIA

RIYO MORI

HONEY LEE

ZANA KRASNIQI

KURARA CHIBANA

RACHEL SMITH

View results

Miss Universe Special Edition Empty Miss Universe Special Edition

Post by leandro lopez Sat Jan 31 2009, 18:04

Welcome to the Miss Universe Special Edition.

The Preliminaries. For months, the author has been surfing missosology.org and came up with a list of 15 favorite contestants from previous years (1999 - 2008) of the Miss Universe Pageant. These contestants are now the ones selected to compete in the Miss Universe Special Edition. To be able to join the preliminaries, a contestant must penetrate the Top 10 of the actual Miss Universe Pageant in their respective years.

The Pageant. Each contestant will compete in all competition segments namely, swimsuit, evening gown, Q&A, and an additional segment called the close-up look where judges will give them scores for their face value (facial beauty). Special awards will also be given namely: Miss Photogenic, Best in National Costume, Grace Under Pressure, Most Poised, and Best Catwalk, etc. The contestants are scored based on their actual performance in the coronation night of the year they competed.

I'm sure this will be the hardest decision for the judges and readers to decide who will be the first winner of the Miss Universe Special Edition 1. So buckle up and we will now begin an evening of beauty, fashion, grace and a lot of high heels. Wink

Here now are the top 15 finalists, in random order:

First up: DAYANA MENDOZA
Miss Universe Special Edition Untitled-1copy
We're calling on: CYNTHIA OLAVARRIA
Miss Universe Special Edition Cynthia
You can relax now: HONEY LEE
Miss Universe Special Edition Honey
Moving forward with: KURARA CHIBANA
Miss Universe Special Edition Kurara
Join the list: LAURIANE GILLIERON
Miss Universe Special Edition Laureane
Yes, it's you: LY JONAITIS
Miss Universe Special Edition Ly
Come on down:MIRIAM QUIAMBAO
Miss Universe Special Edition Miriam
You've been waiting for this: NATALIA GUIMARAES
Miss Universe Special Edition Natalia
Please welcome: NATALIE GLEBOVA
Miss Universe Special Edition Natalie
You wished for it, and you got it: OXANA FEDOROVA
Miss Universe Special Edition Oxana
This is it: RACHEL SMITH
Miss Universe Special Edition Rachel
We're travelling to Japan with: RIYO MORI
Miss Universe Special Edition Riyo
Around the world with: TALIANA VARGAS
Miss Universe Special Edition Taliana
Let's invite: ZANA KRASNIQI
Miss Universe Special Edition Zana
And rounding up the top 15 is: ZULEYKA RIVERA
Miss Universe Special Edition Zuleyka

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES! Now, just when you think you have a second to breathe, guess what? We will now begin Round 1 - the swimsuit competition. The contestants will be judged through physical fitness, confidence and that "wow" factor. We begin the swimsuit competition with:
Miss Universe Special Edition Swimsuit2copy
Miss Universe Special Edition Swimsuitcopy2
Miss Universe Special Edition Swimsuit3copy

Round 2 is the evening gown competition. The judges are looking for the lady who can "work it" and strut her stuff with glamour and poise in the runway. We now begin the evening gown competition with:
Miss Universe Special Edition HallofFame1
Miss Universe Special Edition HallofFame2
Miss Universe Special Edition HallofFame3

It is now time for the Final Question which will show the contestants' wit and will then show who is really deserving to win the crown. So ladies, speak from the heart is all i can say. lets begin with:

MIRIAM QUIAMBAO
Q: One of your proudest achievements is standing up to your professor back in college, now what have you stood up for recently?
A: When I fell on the stage last Friday, I believe that I have stood up for all the women who have fallen whether on or off stage. I believe that through this example of mine, i have shown courage and strength of being a woman, of being who I am. And I hope to be an example to the rest of the women in the world.

ZANA KRASNIQI
The traditional costume I’ll be wearing for the pageant is very meaningful to me because it is the first time that Kosovo is ever represented in the miss universe pageant and I am proud to be the one wearing the costume.

LY JONAITIS
Q: Would you rather have in a relationship; a man who's spontaneous and wild or a man who plays it safe, and why?
A: The first thing is to feel that is a fair relationship [and] to have somebody for you and somebody to be your companion. And I do believe that in every relationship you must have a little bit of give and take so you can have the flame of passion.

NATALIA GUIMARAES
Q: Is it better to live life following your heart or following your mind?
A: I think that in life there should be a balance; both the heart and the mind is important but the most important thing of all is that you follow what you think is true to your heart and to the better of everybody.

RIYO MORI
Q: What one lesson you learned as a child that still affects you today?
A: I have been dancing since I was a child. I lived my life growing up among many students and teachers. I learned that; [I should] always be happy, [to be] patient and [to be] positive, and this is what I want to teach to the next generation.

HONEY LEE
Q: If you could have any type of super power what would it be, and why?
A: Missionary work is my dream and if I have a super power, I would like to have a super power that enables me to use all my power, authority, and money to help missionary work. And actually I was saying that a wallet that never dries up would be a wonderful power for me to have (to help the missionary work).

RACHEL SMITH
Q: If you could go back and relieve one moment in your life what would it be, and why?
A: I would say that I would go back on January 2007-- when I traveled to South Africa to volunteer to their Oprah Winfrey leadership academy for girls in south Africa. I am very passionate about education and being there in South Africa just sparks my interest even more for education and all I can do for that. So that's where I would go-- to South Africa."

TALIANA VARGAS
Q: If you could go back and change one moment in your past what would it be and why?
A: In my life I have been a really... it’s been a wonderful life for me. I come from a big family, huge values... So there’s nothing I would change in my past life. I have been happy in every single day of my life because of my family; they’re always thinking the best for everything. So everything perfect.

DAYANA MENDOZA
Q: Do you believe men or women have it easier in life and why?
A: well actually, God made us to share and have difference. But the big difference between women and men doesn’t matter what the kind of life they live, is that, men think that the faster way to go to a point is go straight, women know that the faster way to go to a point is go to the curves and fixing every curve.

CYNTHIA OLAVARRIA
Q: What one failure in your life did you most learn from?
A: All of experiences that we have in life... We just can’t overpass all that. I remember that I tried to compete in the pageant Miss Puerto Rico Universe once and I didn’t make it, and now I just thought that "O my God I’m go’na have this opportunity again” and I just tried and I said that this is for me, I think this is the moment and I did it. I never surrendered and I think that's a very important lesson to learn, just go ahead and look forward for what you want.

LAURIANE GILLIERON
Q: What is your biggest fear?
A: My biggest fear is to lose my family, because I think that in the world there is nothing more important than family.

ZULEYKA RIVERA
Q: What is your definition of success?
A: To me it is satisfaction when the human being has really fulfilled his/her goals and has realized all the work he has done. Notwithstanding whatever obstacles that you run across, because obstacles are something that make you strong and make you know that you do have qualities to succeed.

KURARA CHIBANA
Q: If you have the opportunity to change something in the history of humanity, what would you change and why?
A: I believe there is not so much difference between man and woman. All I think that is different is maybe the physical power of man and sometimes men exploit his power. And if we can...that kind of violence or exploitation, then the world would be better.

NATALIE GLEBOVA
Q: What is the biggest challenge in your life?
A: The biggest challenge in my life is always trying to stay positive. I consider myself the kind of person who always looks at a glass half-full instead of half-empty and even though sometimes--in difficult times, it is hard to look at it like this way; I always try to maintain a positive outlook in life.

OXANA FEDOROVA
Q: What makes you blush?
A: When I say the wrong things (although I've read that some say that the translation should have been: "When I tell a lie").

Finally we're done with the hardest round. We will now take a close-up look at each of the contestants as we tabulate their scores. Remember, we will score the contestants for their "face value" or their "fierceness" =/ in this round. So who will be the Miss Universe Special Edition 1 winner? Will it be:
Miss Universe Special Edition CloseUpLookcopy
Miss Universe Special Edition CloseUpLook2copy
Miss Universe Special Edition CloseUpLook5copy

Cast your scores now! copy the format that I used below. and please don't "quote" because this post is REALLY long.. Smile

leandro lopez

Male
Number of posts : 2
Profession : Missosologist
User\'s Performance :
Miss Universe Special Edition Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Miss Universe Special Edition Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down